Position: Customer Service Representative
Our client was voted Best Dry Cleaner in Auckland by Metro magazine and they have an unrivalled reputation for quality and service. They are looking for a Customer Service Representative to assist their customers with top service.
· Meet and greet customers.
· Discuss with the customer the type of cleaning or repair services they require or process garment pick ups.
· Check over garments to ensure there is no other areas of concern and identify any other areas of staining or repairs needed.
· Process the garments through the till system with order detailing and give the customer the required paperwork.
· Interact with the Repairs and Alterations department on orders.
· Assembly, bagging and racking of orders.
· Develop comprehensive knowledge of our services to effectively address customers’ needs and queries.
· Attend to telephone enquiries regarding services.
· Ensure high standards of store presentation at all times.
Skills, Experience and Attributes Required:
· Previous experience in a Customer Service role is essential.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Highly organised.
· Computer literate.
· Fluent English.
· Excellent verbal communication.
· Excellent personal presentation.
The successful candidate will have the ability to learn and apply new skills quickly and will be focussed on detail. Full training will be given.
Our confidentiality is guaranteed!
Register with us today and apply online!! www.apparelhr.com
Like us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/apparelhr
For more information about this great opportunity,
Please contact Julie Malone on
09 368 1300 / 021 1560 111
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more!